Tails of Iron now includes ‘Bloody Whiskers’: a free expansion which introduces a new post-game questline, two additional difficulty modes, five new bosses, a selection of special armours and weapons, and a secret that was perhaps better left forgotten…
With the tyrannical Greenwart now defeated, King Redgi’s vast lands chime with celebration. But the recently crowned saviour isn’t free to rest easy on his throne just yet. As decreed by an ancient Rat tradition, the new King must prove his worth… in a deadly trial of combat.
Defeat the most lethal warriors from across the land to claim the key to the old King’s room. But what heinous secret lurks within?
Your tail continues…
Tails of Iron is an epic RPG Adventure with punishingly brutal combat. As Redgi, heir to the Rat Throne, you must embark on a perilous quest to reclaim your Kingdom. Explore a deceivingly charming world. Assemble a band of brave companions. Banish the merciless Frog clan… once and for all!
- Master brutal combat, inspired by the souls-like genre, featuring dodge-rolls, parry bashes, and fatal executions!
- Explore a vast and treacherous Kingdom, comprising six distinct biomes, each with its own hidden paths and secrets
- Immerse yourself in a compelling story, narrated by the deep, raspy vocals of the legendary Doug Cockle
- Customise your attack style with a vast array of distinct weapons and armour
- Assemble a band of brave companions, ready to aid you on select missions
- Complete side quests to earn additional gold-on-the-side
- Unearth special blueprints to forge new and powerful weapons
- Collect rare ingredients to cook up health-boosting feasts
- Overcome savage boss fights against the Frog Clan’s deadly, oversized generals
- Lose yourself in the gorgeous and lovingly-crafted 2D hand-drawn art style.
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT – English
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT – Polish
We are Odd Bug Studio
Based in Manchester UK, Odd Bug Studio is the team behind the unique and original game The Lost Bear, a 2D VR platformer.
Keeping their unique art style, Odd Bug Studio are now building upon their development experience to Tails of Iron.